Electrical Videos

Hi all ,

This is a very great videos form colostate.edu

I hope u like it

Reply to
engams

Thanks, I've bookmarked it too.

Reply to
Jack

Great idea and I hope you the best. I guess you are starting something like a YouTube for electrical people. I have been renting streaming space for videos at PlayStream.com. Does Google charge for your videos?

I remember in July 1995 when there were 3.7 million web pages, but not a single electrical page. I put up the very first electrical site on the Internet in July of that year that became electrician.com. For years electrician.com was within the top three sites at the Google search engine when the word "electrician" was searched. The traffic for my site kept rising and reached 800 hits a day until I sold the domain name in April of

2006 to a click for cash group. I moved my site to electrician2.com and traffic dropped dramatically.

Now my big problem is taxes on the domain name sale. You might not believe this but the IRS does not have a clear rule on taxing the profits from a domain name sale. This area is new because domain names are not really owned by the registrar and only the rights to use the domain name are transferred. Of course the big difference is regular income taxed at 31 per cent verses capital gains taxed at 15 per cent. Supposedly there is a law suit on this with the domain name sale of sex.com that sold for $5 million that will determine the tax situation. The rest of us are awaiting the outcome of that suit.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

Check out the one titled High Voltage Disconnect Switch. Wow!

Thanks for this (c:

Reply to
John E.

Thanks alot for ur encouraging replies

Reply to
engams

Hi Gerald,

I am try> "engams" wrote in

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

something like

Reply to
engams

Reply to
engams

You might like this electrical fire video. A short in a conduit running down a pole.

Michael Moroney

conduit running

Reply to
engams

Somehow there must have been a short circuit in the conduit, perhaps because a mouse gnawed the insulation. The short was enough to char/burn the insulation and because of that, there was uninsulated wires in there bouncing around now. It continued to have shorts often. Considering the size of the pole pigs, there was plenty of energy available to roast the insulation.

Reply to
Michael Moroney

thanks for the link

Reply to
Parthi

Reply to
engams

John=A0E. wrote: Check out the one titled High Voltage Disconnect Switch. Wow! Thanks for this (c:

Reply to
Tick Tock

Sorry ~ I didn't know (hadn't read) the system was defective. Dayum !!!! [ Re: Electrical Videos Check out the one titled High Voltage Disconnect Switch. Wow! ]

I like this URL as well.. Thanx !!!

Reply to
Tick Tock