Excellent condition. $100.00

with or without batteries.

Reply to
Dennis

Where are you?

Does the UPS have AVR?

Reply to
someone

What is the model number on this unit and where are you located.....I'm interested..... These are nice units...I have a 3.1KVA ferroresonant...saved me a lot of hardware!

Reply to
Ross Mac

I still have the unit. Please leave email address.

I'm in the Midwest.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Hi Dennis, I am still interested..... I use a temp address for the newsgroups because of the harvesters and trolls...it will be good for 5 days....when I hear from you I will give you the permanent one.... wildturkey(at)att(dot)net....Please leave me a model number and condition of the batteries...Thanks a bunch...Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac