progammable logic control

Can anyone guide me to some websites where i can get a detailed information on how 'PLC' and 'SCADA' works.... thanx in advance. Sudip Chatterjee.

Reply to
sudip

Sudip, try posting your question to news://sci.engr.control The people there will be able to help you.

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

For PLC's try:

Mr. Smith

Not sure about SCADA but or what PLC processor your are using, but Allen Bradley has a huge database of manuals. Website is

Dan

Reply to
Dvs109navy33

Yeah AB does have a good range of PLCs but dont stop at them!!!! There are a huge range of manufacturers who have loads of information. Mitsubishi is another good one I believe but then again I may be wrong.

SCADA, maybe you can try these

Robert