fire alarm and heaters in rented houses

hi can anybody tell me what the regs say is req in a 3 bed house that the bedrooms are bedsits and are rented out ,about what fire /smoke alarms and what heating is needed thanks, in the herts/beds

Reply to
david

Wrong group, I suggest. Try uk legal moderated - there are landlords who post there that know such rules inside out and backwards.

Reply to
Palindr☻me