Fire hydrants in UAE

Hello.
I am sorry if this is not group for problem I have, but please tell me where to go with this question:
What kind of fire hydrants are used in Dubai, or Al Ain (UAE).
Thanks for your help!

I think there's a variety. Here (presumably) is one of them:
http://tinyurl.com/ctrfeh

Helpfully, the photographer photographed the front. It's the Kennedy Valve, K-81A, manufactured in Elmira, NY.
Thanks for fast answer, but I need hydrants inside of the building.
wrote:> Hello.

Helpfully, the photographer photographed the front. It's the Kennedy Valve, K-81A, manufactured in Elmira, NY.