Fire hydrants in UAE

Hello.

I am sorry if this is not group for problem I have, but please tell me where to go with this question:

What kind of fire hydrants are used in Dubai, or Al Ain (UAE).

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Artpro

I think there's a variety. Here (presumably) is one of them:

strawberry

Helpfully, the photographer photographed the front. It's the Kennedy Valve, K-81A, manufactured in Elmira, NY.

Reply to
strawberry

Thanks for fast answer, but I need hydrants inside of the building.