Latex Modified Concrete

Hello everybody !

I am a senior Civil Eng. student from UAE University and working on a project on Latex Modified Concrete. The resources about this topic is so limited! Can any one help? please.

I do really appreciate your help

Ghaya Adam

Reply to
lady_adam

Rolf Wissmann

..

example

Yes, I have seen these links but the problem is whenever I got I journal, it didn't contain a general information like material, strenght evaluation, corrosion resistance,...etc this link is the only one contain general information. The other talks about a specific application like bridge deck overlays.

I found a book edited by Y.Ohama but couldn't be accessed

Reply to
lady_adam

..

example

I would also search US patents.

claims can be obtuse but patents usually contain practical working examples.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

You should highly carboxylated latex (i.e from DOW, BASF), it will impart strength to your concrete.

it will allow it to cure slowlly.

Reply to
uksonune