Foot switch problem

Hi

I have a 4 cable foot switch, which I want to connect to my tattoo machine, and a DC power output.

All switches I have had before have been 2 core.

The 4 cables are Red, Blue, Black and earth.

Anyone got any idea's which cables go where?

I am in the UK

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Magic Mushrooms

That is the yankee way of coloring 208-240v 3 phase. Black Red and Blue are phases If it was 480v it would be Brown Orange Yellow

Reply to
Gfretwell

Appology ... I meant the "Yank" way.

"Yankee" has a whole other meaning. They use the same colors in the rest of the USA too. ;-)

Reply to
Gfretwell