Electical connection of switch with diode indicator

I have a switch (european) with four connection points - on one side black & red and on other side black & blue (marked neutral). Between the last two
connection points is a diode indicator light. I want to use the switch to connect all my computer perifirals to the wall plug (brown - live, blue- neutral & green/yellow- earth). How do I connect the switch in line? Dirk van Niekerk
dirkvanniekerk wrote:

In what country is this installation to occur? -- Tom Horne
| dirkvanniekerk wrote: |> I have a switch (european) with four connection points - on one side black & |> red and on other side black & blue (marked neutral). Between the last two |> connection points is a diode indicator light. |> I want to use the switch to connect all my computer perifirals to the wall |> plug (brown - live, blue- neutral & green/yellow- earth). How do I connect |> the switch in line? |> Dirk van Niekerk |> | | In what country is this installation to occur?
Maybe one where they use "f" instead of "ph".