christmas soon...

Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations

redneck christmas carols
old flemish christmas carols
mexican christmas carols
polish christmas carols
on christmas carols

Reply to
casparwad

All your sites are blocked by my Trend Micro malware blocker that has identified the sites as undesirable.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

Yep - the sites will try to infect your PC.

Reply to
John

Well, you get re-directed to scanner.malwarealarms.com but if you're fast enough on the "stop" button the sites are a load of nonsense anyway.

Somewhat reminiscent of a guy in the uk called Stanley Unwin who made a stage/radio act out of jumbling up words, making up words and talking gobbledygook! It was actually very clever and if you listened carefully you could make out what he was actually saying, although I don't think that is true of this site.

You know those spam you sometimes get where it looks like someone has picked a whole load of random words from a dictionary and strung them together - bit like those.

Stuart - not using a "PC"

Reply to
Stuart