Free 160+ page, $70 Arc Flash Solutions Book

Graphic Products is offering free copies of the "Practical Solution Guide to Arc Flash Hazards", published by ESA. This 160+ page book normally sells for $70.00.

It is available at:

shudgik

Nice link but with out the registration code-------- worthless

Just another ad from the manufacture.

Reply to
SQLit

Erm, the registration code is on the page....

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Reply to
B J Conner

This seems suspiciously like a scam to harvest mailing addresses, because after filling in all of my information, and selecting "download" it just tells you that it will pass your request on to the publishers. Yeah right.

Has anyone actually had a successful download out of these people?

Fortunately I used a disposable "spamex" mailing address so if it gets spammed I'll know about it

Miles

Solution

page book

worthless

the code is in the first paragraph..PCP399 I think.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott

I take it all back, I did (a day later) get an email from them asking if I wanted it emailed to me by pdf or a download link (I opted for the download link but haven't received it yet).

Reply to
Miles