Free 160+ page, $70 Arc Flash Solutions Book

Graphic Products is offering free copies of the "Practical Solution
Guide to Arc Flash Hazards", published by ESA. This 160+ page book
normally sells for $70.00.
It is available at:

shudgik
Nice link but with out the registration code-------- worthless
Just another ad from the manufacture.
Reply to
SQLit
Erm, the registration code is on the page....
Reply to
Palindr☻me
You can download the book directly from ESA,Inc (The Easypower - power system analysis software)

B J Conner
This seems suspiciously like a scam to harvest mailing addresses, because after filling in all of my information, and selecting "download" it just tells you that it will pass your request on to the publishers. Yeah right.
Has anyone actually had a successful download out of these people?
Fortunately I used a disposable "spamex" mailing address so if it gets spammed I'll know about it

Miles
Solution
page book
worthless
the code is in the first paragraph..PCP399 I think.
Phil Scott
Reply to
Phil Scott
I take it all back, I did (a day later) get an email from them asking if I wanted it emailed to me by pdf or a download link (I opted for the download link but haven't received it yet).
Reply to
Miles