friends just suggest me a nice mini project...

friends just suggest me a nice mini project...

Reply to
VIDHYA

How gorgeous for you !! You must be soooo excited about it !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

this time holidays are boring so much friends...so planned to do one...last month i tried my hand at "automated car parking control system"...but i felt that it is having many disadvantages....so i need the suggestion...just suggest me friends...

Reply to
VIDHYA