friends just suggest me a nice mini project...

friends just suggest me a nice mini project...

VIDHYA wrote:

How gorgeous for you !! You must be soooo excited about it !!

this time holidays are boring so much friends...so planned to do one...last month i tried my hand at "automated car parking control system"...but i felt that it is having many disadvantages....so i need the suggestion...just suggest me friends...