Fujitsu flash memory programming specification

Hi all, I've to develop an algorithm for this Fujitsu device: MB90F347CA, but I don't found the flash memory programming specification! Can you help me? Thanks

Giustin

Reply to
Giustin Cancellator

| Hi all, I've to develop an algorithm for this Fujitsu device: | MB90F347CA, but I don't found the flash memory programming | specification! Can you help me?

What kind of algorithm? A wear-leveling algorithm?

Reply to
phil-news-nospam