Help!!!!

I want to build a "garage" with a photovoltaic roof and/or a small wind generator that will trickle charge an electric vehicle. I need a simple, economical, DC system with the reliability of an anvil. And, I need someone smart enough to design the system.

Reply to
Vand93

You don't appear bright enough to handle even simple tasks like posting to Usenet.

Using an email address as a username looks really brain-dead as well.

JeffM