I need an electrician!!

I am trying to design a peice of furniture with several fluorescent lights inside..the problem is that they need to be run off regular batteries..and also need to be hooked up to several toggle switches..i realize this is probably a joke of a job, but I know nothing about this stuff and am willing to pay! anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
oohlala111

Go to Radio Shack and get an educational kit that shows you how to connect switches to do a particular job. As you say, it is a joke of a job.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

My fee is $140 per hour while on the job sdite plus travel expenses. I accept payment by creidit card in advance. I also require that my wife accompany me so airfare should include both of us.

Reply to
electrician

Go to an RV store for your lights, maybe even Wal-Mart. They have battery operated flourecents.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:39:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Gave us:

I can still remember back in the sixties and seventies, when such a device meant 63 volt "dry cells". Quite a stack.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

These days that will be 6vdc for a lantern or 12vdc for an RV lamp

Reply to
gfretwell

Stick it in the vize.

Reply to
Ryze Edup

Rouse boy.

Reply to
Ryze Edup

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:00:48 +0100, "Ryze Edup" Gave us:

What's your problem, chump?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs