Urgent

Hi all ..
i am an electrical engineer and i have recently joined a contracting
company for street lighting project ..
i was asked to calculate the span between luminaires but unfortunatily
i am not familiar with this type of calculations
can you please help me
i have all the required data for calculations , but i need the approach
Regard
Fadi
Reply to
herzo1
On 6/14/06 9:57 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:
LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! -- Ferme le Bush
Reply to
Salmon Egg
ENGINEER,,, me does not think so.
Reply to
SQLit
height of light? lamp size and type? road usage or type? white or orange? road markings? houses?
etc etc
Reply to
John C
Hi Jone ..
our project is a main road 80 km length.. we will use 12 m poles ( center twin type ) , 250 watt HPS lamps , yellow ones , there isn't rsidential area near the road .. i have the isolux and light unt> height of light?
Reply to
herzo1
Dear " Salamon Egg "
our project is in the DESERT OF OMAN and there is not libraries here !!
Salm> On 6/14/06 9:57 AM, in article
Reply to
herzo1
Drive around and see what everyone else does.
RE
Reply to
Ryan Evans
Fadi,
It may be worth contacting your lighting suppliers as they will be able to advise you, or try at get a copy of Phillips Calculux software, the highways version.
Steve
Reply to
Stephen Dawson