Urgent

Hi all ..

i am an electrical engineer and i have recently joined a contracting company for street lighting project ..

i was asked to calculate the span between luminaires but unfortunatily i am not familiar with this type of calculations can you please help me i have all the required data for calculations , but i need the approach

Regard

Fadi

Reply to
herzo1

LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY! LIBRARY!

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

ENGINEER,,, me does not think so.

Reply to
SQLit

height of light? lamp size and type? road usage or type? white or orange? road markings? houses?

etc etc

Reply to
John C

Reply to
herzo1

Dear " Salamon Egg "

our project is in the DESERT OF OMAN and there is not libraries here !!

Salm> On 6/14/06 9:57 AM, in article

Reply to
herzo1

Drive around and see what everyone else does.

Reply to
Ryan Evans

Fadi,

It may be worth contacting your lighting suppliers as they will be able to advise you, or try at get a copy of Phillips Calculux software, the highways version.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Dawson