LM1820N

Looking for the datasheet for this chip, or it's newer brother? It's supposed to be a complete AM radio on a single chip. I stumbled across some in a store and thought I could find the datasheet, no luck.

Thanks

Jim Douglas

Reply to
Jim Douglas

Are you sure the number is correct?

National do a LM3820, an AM superhet. If you want a circuit/ applications note give me a few days to get the scanner dusted off.

I cannot find a LM1820 listed anywhwere BTW.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.