Looking for Contractor

I would like to invite you to join the TRICAD engineering and design Talent Network.
TRICAD is located in the Palo Alto, CA area and is always looking for
excellent designers and engineers to join our team. Even if you're not currently looking for a career change, joining our Talent Network will let you can keep track of new opportunities that may appeal to you or someone you know.
When you join our network, you can choose to be notified about new opportunities at TRICAD that match your skill set as they become available. And if you see an opening of interest, you'll have a direct connection to our hiring team.
Just follow the link below to join.
Thanks,
Nikki Upton Technical Recruiter TRICAD, Inc. Phone: (650) 331-0721 snipped-for-privacy@tricad.com View this invitation to join and invite others
Join our Talent Network and be the first to know about new opportunities Learn more about working at TRICAD, Incorporated View all our open positions