Looking for odd electrical connector

Hi, all! Hope this is the correct place to post this question!
I'm looking for a particular kind of electrical wiring connector.
Specifically, it looks like a 2mm AMP CT connector, 4 conductor. It connects to a male "blade" style pin (flat, not round or square), and is the same size as a JHS-4 type AMP connector. Thing is about 8mm wide, and is keyed (not perfectly square).
Been searching for days, but nobody seems to know where to get these connectors (or the female crimp-on pins that fit into it). The connector is for a Dictaphone 7120 device, and before you ask, No, Dictaphone (or what's left of them) is of absolutely zero help, and I can't find any service center in the area (western US) that services this stuff anymore. I can post a link to a picture of the connector later if that'll help.
Thanks, Jack
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.