Connector types for Miller equipment

I need to build an adaptor from the 10 pin Amp connector on a millermatic 250 to the 14 pin male cord on a 22a wire feeder.

I think I have the 10 pin sorted out as an Amphenol series 97, 18-1, keyed at X, but I am having a beast of a time figuring out the CPC/tyco connector on the feeder. Any help or correction would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Have you tried calling Miller? What do they say?

Reply to
Ignoramus6056

Well, We gave up on making an adapter, and just put a much longer new control cable into the feeder, and put a new 10 pin on the end of it.

The thing is running like a champ! Thanks for the help, both posted and e-mailed.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton