Maplin and "Precision Gold"

Is "Precision Gold" the name Maplin uses for its own brand products?

I see this brand on several of Maplin's product lines but can't find a web site for them.

Reply to
Lem

I don't know who manufactures the Precision Gold range, but Maplin have been selling them for more years than I care to remember.

Reply to
Gizmo

I've often wondered this myself.

You never see Precision Gold mentioned anywhere else.

CG...

Reply to
Blueyonder

In message , Blueyonder writes

I've seen a Precision Gold PSU in an independent shop at a lower price than Maplin's.

Reply to
Bernard Peek