Matlab

I had forgotten about matlab. Anyone have access to a "demo" of that? I used to love that. Brian

Reply to
Brian White

Octave and Scilab are similar, free programs. I don't know of any Matlab demos, although students can buy it cheaply.

Reply to
beliavsky

Reply to
Brian White

Student versions of Matlab prior to release 12 were widely available, due no doubt to the lack of copy protection. So you could probably ask anyone that took an appropriate class a few years ago and they probably have a copy somewhere.

dave y.

Reply to
dave y.

Reply to
Meng Gao

I had almost forgetten about Matlock too .

didn't know he was still on

what channel ?

Reply to
Roy Q.T.