messing with the power connection

| says...
| | <snip> | |> |> That's why we had, for a while, web browsers with poor |> |> security. One could go to an out-of-USA web site and get the browser with
Your response makes no sense. Do you not understand the difference between invention and implementation?
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

<snip>
Do you not understand the purpose of quotation marks? Do you not understand that you're an ass' behind?
--
Keith

krw wrote:

They never do. :(
prove it.
On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:08:08 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
I'm glad to see the two of you together. Now all I need to do is get the other 4 of your type from other newsgroups to job you, and you all will be together.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

"To job" What is that, some kinky thing you enjoy doing?
prove it.
On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 21:59:58 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |> |> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:08:08 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
Typo. Should be "to join".
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

1000 miles isn't together.

where "your type" == people who have pointed out your arrogance over your ignorance

Whatever that means. Phil, you've totally lost it.
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Keith, they would chew his sorry ass up, and spit it out on SED. :)
prove it.
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:09:55 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
| krw wrote: |>
|> > On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:08:08 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
There's only about 6 of you I've seen on the whole Usenet.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

Then you've either lead a 'very' sheltered online life, or you're the biggest liar on usenet. Either way, you can't be trusted.
prove it.
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:26:19 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |> |> There's only about 6 of you I've seen on the whole Usenet. | | | Then you've either lead a 'very' sheltered online life, or you're the | biggest liar on usenet. Either way, you can't be trusted.
There may well be a lot more people on Usenet that act like idiots and make personal attacks on people whose post they dislike, and assert that there are errors without being specific in pointing them out, or don't understand the logic of a different context in which the post applies, but I don't read that many groups to have encountered that many of you. I do periodically have disagreements with many people. I win some and I lose some. But what I have with idiots like you just degenerates into a little spat because you guys don't really care to approach the facts and logic (afraid to lose?). All this experience you supposedly have means nothing to me anymore because I have no way to know if what you post fits within it, or if you are just mouthing off at someone because you don't like them or what they say.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

That's it, resort to more of your personal attacks, troll.
prove it.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

Crap, Phil! You oughta get your eyes checked. I only see one MikeT.
--
Keith

|> There's only about 6 of you I've seen on the whole Usenet. | | Crap, Phil! You oughta get your eyes checked. I only see one | MikeT.
The "you" is the general class of people that are acting like jerks. You ( snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzz) are one of them. There's the bud guy here. The rest are in other newsgroups.
says...

You can't get away with being a know-nothing "expert" and get away with it, so you sob in the corner like a little girl. Grow up!
--
Keith

| says...
|> The rest are in other newsgroups. | | You can't get away with being a know-nothing "expert" and get away | with it, so you sob in the corner like a little girl. Grow up!
Huh? Your creative imagination is still driving you to making posts that have no basis in fact or logic.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

Well, if we don't have Pa' Kettle here. Phil, you really are becoming tiring.
--
Keith

| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...
|> | says...
Will you tire of me, or tire of posting, first?
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

You. ...some time back.
--
Keith

| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...
Then maybe you should cease reading my posts. Afterall, they provide you would no value whatsoever.