messing with the power connection

snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

You should demand a refund of the $2 you spent to learn english.
prove it.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

Give the man a cigar!
--
Keith

krw wrote:

With a half pound 'C4' load?
prove it.
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says... |> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:08:08 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
Sure, describe it as that. I call it "crab apples of usenet". These are the ones that choose to make personal attacks regarding accused errors but do not specifically address the supposed errors.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

Why, isn't that kind of you. BTW, I did.

What can I tell you; the truth hurts.

MANY here have. Apparently it flies way over your head. ...or perhaps through your ears.
--
Keith

krw wrote:

I'm beginning to think you could fly a 747 in one of Phil's ears and out the other. :(
prove it.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Google: ka9wgn You find 13,500 "cases" of Phil, sliced anyway you like it! ;-)
--
Virg Wall

VWWall wrote:

I get the impression he was run through an industrial 'Mix-master'. That is, after they broke all the blades of of the institution potato peeler to give him the lobotomy.

I wonder if he measures his wire to 12 decimal places before he cuts it, too? He can't have unequal length conductors to confuse those poor electrons, can we? :(
prove it.
| Google: ka9wgn You find 13,500 "cases" of Phil, sliced anyway you like | it! ;-)
I'm a fun target for people that like to get a response because I do respond.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

So what? You are almost always wrong.
prove it.
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:17:12 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
If you think that is the case, then why did you pick this particular topic to accuse me of being wrong about (and still not be specific about exactly what was wrong nor suggest an alternative "correct" statement)? I know you have picked some others, too. But if your assertion that I am almost always wrong is true, and given that you have only made these accusations on a few of my posts, then you must have skipped over quite many that you have thus left unchallenged.
Maybe what you should do is look at every post I make that is not part of a thread or subthread you are already "debating" me in, and narrow down a very specific point (or points) you think I am making that is wrong, and post what you believe is the correct statement.
For example, if I post:
1 + 1 = 3
You would following up with:
Phil, your statement "1 + 1 = 3" is incorrect. The correct statement would be "1 + 1 = 2".
But be sure you get the context correct. If I am posting something that is intentionally using an error as an example, you would look silly to refute it in that context. For example I might post (in response to something):
That would be as wrong as saying 1 + 1 = 3.
Then you should look at the context, too. Perhaps in light of that context you might find the relationship being wrong. If so, explain that.
The important points are to always be sure you clearly understand what the context is. If in doubt, ask. If you got the context wrong, your could look silly refuting my post. And always be as specific as you possibly can be. Narrow things down to exactly the points that are wrong within the working context.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

Because almost everything you post is wrong. You NEVER have ANYONE backing up your wild claims.
prove it.
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:48:52 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |> |> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:17:12 -0500 Michael A. Terrell

I don't see anyone backing up YOUR wild claims. In fact, it is very rare that anyone does a followup to say "yeah, that guy is right, I back him up with his wild claims". Even take "wild" out of that sentence, and there is no common practice of such. That's the way it has been on Usenet since I started using it in 1986.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote:

Rare, as opposed to you never being backed up? HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........
prove it.
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:22:56 -0500 Michael A. Terrell
| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net wrote: |> |> I don't see anyone backing up YOUR wild claims. In fact, it is very rare |> that anyone does a followup to say "yeah, that guy is right, I back him up |> with his wild claims". Even take "wild" out of that sentence, and there |> is no common practice of such. That's the way it has been on Usenet since |> I started using it in 1986. | | | Rare, as opposed to you never being backed up?
Lots of discussions have been carried out where people discuss things that have posted. They don't need to point out that I was right. They know it and followed through. If I was wrong, they had the chance to challenge and did not.
As I said before, I challenge YOU to post a followup to my posts that do not follow you, stating exactly the specific error I make. Try it!
| MANY here have. Apparently it flies way over your head. ...or | perhaps through your ears.
Let's see ... you, Michael A. Terrell, and that bud-- person. People that don't speak specific. Ooooh ... I'm so impressed ... not.
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

You can lead an ass to information, but you can't make him listen.
--
Keith

| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...
|> | says... | <snip> |> |> | One could do an in-USA secure web browser too, just don't get caught |> |> | "exporting" it (laptop). Since the Internet is "free", the whole |> |> | thing wend down in flames, silly stories about kids in their |> |> | bedrooms or not. |> |> |> |> Whatever. But it was not re-invented. It was re-implemented. |> | |> | To you intentionally compete in the Dimbulb competition, or do you |> | come by it naturally? |> |> Your response makes no sense. Do you not understand the difference between |> invention and implementation? | | Do you not understand the purpose of quotation marks? Do you not | understand that you're an ass' behind?
Of course I understand quotation marks. What do they have to do with invention vs. implementation?
snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...

Good grief Gert! I thought you could at least figure that out, after having it held right in front of your stupid face! Wow, you're dense!
--
Keith

| snipped-for-privacy@ipal.net says...
Really? You make up some concept about quotation marks and think it relates to invention vs. innovation, and just expect people to read your mind?