Mini potentiometer w/switch?

Been looking for a miniature panel-mount pot (12 mm or alike) with single pole switch on the back (CCW = off). Not finding anything. All I see is those large 1W things.I've tried all the usual (Allied, Digi-Key, Mouser), no joy.

Where can I find one?

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

Here you go:

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras

Thanks for the reference: Bourn PTR901 series. This is actually a great solution: push-on, push-off. Now to find who stocks it. Jameco: no. Digi-Key: nyet. Mouser: nein. Allied: non.

Who else can I try for single quantities?

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

Try potentiometers.com

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Thanks. They look like they might have something, but when I see "1000 pc min. order" on all items, I kinds lose focus...

Any other possible sources for a 500K linear pot w/push-switch?

Thanks again,

Reply to
DaveC

UK though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Thanks. Hope I can find a US domestic part. I'd like to not have to order international.

The data sheet says "Used in domestic lighting dimmer controls" which gives me ideas. How many dimmers can I afford to cannibalize in my search...?

Thanks for the pointer,

Reply to
Usual Suspect

Newark normally has them but is out of stock. I would call Bourns.

Reply to
Joerg

Will Bourn sell single units?

Reply to
DaveC

Maplin UK seem to have various at 2.26 Pounds Sterling each.

John G

Reply to
John G

But I'm trying to exhaust all local (USA) options before considering international purchases.

Thanks for the pointer, however.

Reply to
DaveC

Their distributors might.

It's a shame you can't AIUI still get the Allen Bradley mod-pots.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

What are those?

Reply to
DaveC

It was like a 'kit pot'. You bought the bits (assemblies) and assembled it.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore