Mini potentiometer w/switch?

Been looking for a miniature panel-mount pot (12 mm or alike) with single pole switch on the back (CCW = off). Not finding anything. All I see is those
large 1W things.I've tried all the usual (Allied, Digi-Key, Mouser), no joy.
Where can I find one?
Thanks,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net

Here you go: http://www.bourns.com/pdfs/PTR90.pdf
- mkaras
Thanks for the reference: Bourn PTR901 series. This is actually a great solution: push-on, push-off. Now to find who stocks it. Jameco: no. Digi-Key: nyet. Mouser: nein. Allied: non.
Who else can I try for single quantities?
Thanks,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net
DaveC wrote:

Try potentiometers.com
Graham

Thanks. They look like they might have something, but when I see "1000 pc min. order" on all items, I kinds lose focus...
Any other possible sources for a 500K linear pot w/push-switch?
Thanks again,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net
DaveC wrote:

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU 07056
UK though.
Graham

Thanks. Hope I can find a US domestic part. I'd like to not have to order international.
The data sheet says "Used in domestic lighting dimmer controls" which gives me ideas. How many dimmers can I afford to cannibalize in my search...?
Thanks for the pointer,
--
Al, the usual

DaveC wrote:

Newark normally has them but is out of stock. I would call Bourns.
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

Will Bourn sell single units?
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net
DaveC wrote:

Their distributors might.
It's a shame you can't AIUI still get the Allen Bradley mod-pots.
Graham

What are those?
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net
DaveC wrote:

It was like a 'kit pot'. You bought the bits (assemblies) and assembled it.
Graham

Maplin UK seem to have various at 2.26 Pounds Sterling each.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?ModuleNo "08&doym3#overview -- John G

But I'm trying to exhaust all local (USA) options before considering international purchases.
Thanks for the pointer, however.