Motor inventory software

I am looking for software that I can use to catalogue all the motors that we use. Mainly looking at kW, Poles, Amps, Frame Size, etc. Anything that would do the job? TIA

Reply to
ripper

Use Access or Excel, simple to set up and easy to use.

Reply to
albown

Use MS Access. There is always a way to keep improving your access methods once you have the data in. Other programmes can access your data also once it is in that format.

Reply to
Gym Bob

We create miscellaneous inventory systems. If you describe you problem in details we try to help you. Executive Property Investment

Sydney Tavarez

Reply to
ripper

I'd stick with Excel. At least the worksheets are compatible from Excel version to Excel version.

Access versions aren't

Reply to
Jtiggr

If it's a reasonable sized plant, you must be using some form of Maintenance Management System. Is there any reason why the MMS's "Equipment Register" can't record what you want and associate it with your location & equipment coding hierarchy?

Reply to
Miles