NEED YOUR ADVICE

I'm looking for the name of a device that you put between a outlet and electric item and this device only allows the item to use the "juice" needed. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Reply to
Charlie Allen

please elaborate on what you requirement is.

the answer could be anything from a fuse to a UPS.

Reply to
TimPerry

A switch.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Cord

Reply to
operator jay

A breaker or a fuse....

Reply to
Phillip Devoll

Honestly, it sounds to me like he's looking for adaptor, aka wall wart in some circles.

Reply to
operator jay

There is a device which you can install between a fridge and the power socket, which is claimed to save electricity by avoiding running the compressor at full power when it's really not necessary.

Google 'savaplug'. Don't know if there is a US version of this.

Reply to
Adrian C