NJATC-IBEW classroom INSTRUCTOR cd-rom...anyone got the new one?

Hey all....I have gotten a lot of fellow students asking things like "If we got the instructor cd, we could make SURE we complete the 5
year course". So, I said, WTFever, I will ask online. You know, you don't cheat, you repeat. For me, I don't care. I do more to study and want to suceed, but others are like, they just want the journeyman pay even thou they do more work than the journeyman. So, like I said, I will ask. So I asked. (just post a reply in this newsgroup, as I am NOT a dumbass and want to give out my name or anything like that)
I don't think that I would pursue this. Think about it, if you get the cd for "the others," and they finish better than you, how would you feel. Why are they not trying to acquire this for themselves? As one who has successfully completed this coarse on my own merit, I think "the others" should be left to figure it out for themselves.

true. but I am one of the few who has gone beyond high school.. I am not a 18/19 yr old living @home, so I got an investment in this. You know, you can look around and see who will and will not complete this out. others they just are like, "hey, I can always go and get another job doing something else.".
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:00:38 GMT, "Diana Daugherty"

Sounds to me that you indeed are "the others" who are trying to get this cd. Go ahead, get the answers. Just remember that when you are done with this and you are a mechanic, you are to be able to figure out things in the field on the spot, not tomorrow after you go home and find the info. Those who know will be successful, those who just got by, will just get by. I'm not saying this is going to be easy, but it will get easier later down the road. I was not 18/19 years old living at home either. I was out of any type of school for quite some time before I got into the right frame of mind that I would complete it. It was hard in the beginning but I kept at it and before I knew it, it was over. Since then, I have been fortunate to progress with the role of a sub-foreman to foreman to a foreman on a service truck. All because I wanted to prove that I could do it, and I did. So go ahead, get the cd, make it easy for now, I can tell you that it will all catch up with you later. And I'm sure you will blame it on everybody but your self, I seen this kind of stuff time and time before. The bottom line is that you should suck it up and step up to the plate. Otherwise, step aside, I'm sure there is somebody more deserving than you to have your spot in the class.