Nuclear Power Electrical Engineer needed in Berwick, PA

Minimum of 5 years electrical - I&C engineering experience preferably with 3 years in an operating nuclear power plant (preferably some or all at SSES) performing the following activities with indicated qualifications. Harware familiarity, cable, connectors, terminations, instruments, PLC's, etc. Installation/work packages including preparation of detailed work instructions, Cut Sheets, identification of materials, etc. Knowledge of NEC Codes and Nuclear Electrical Separation standards, A self-starter, capable of meeting program objectives without benefit of extensive direction. Capable of working and resolving problems with a minimum of supervision and assistance. Capable of producing quality work in a timely manner and meeting established schedules. Strong communication skills and computer skills. Experience interfacing with craft, engineering and operations personnel. Additional Desired Qualifications _ Nuclear operating system knowledge. Experience writing test procedures and serving as a test director. Cross discipline experience, i.e. tubing, cable routing, cable raceway design, etc.

Reply to
Gail Adkins, Recruiter

Which one is it:

"Iranian Nationals need not apply"

or

"Free relocation to Tehran for successful applicant and family, included"

Reply to
Palindrome

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:48:16 GMT Palindrome wrote: | Gail Adkins, Recruiter wrote: |> Minimum of 5 years electrical - I&C engineering experience preferably |> with 3 years in an operating nuclear power plant (preferably some or |> all at SSES) performing the following activities with indicated |> qualifications. |> Harware familiarity, cable, connectors, terminations, instruments, |> PLC's, etc. |> Installation/work packages including preparation of detailed work |> instructions, Cut Sheets, identification of materials, etc. |> Knowledge of NEC Codes and Nuclear Electrical Separation standards, |> A self-starter, capable of meeting program objectives without benefit |> of extensive direction. |> Capable of working and resolving problems with a minimum of |> supervision and assistance. |> Capable of producing quality work in a timely manner and meeting |> established schedules. |> Strong communication skills and computer skills. |> Experience interfacing with craft, engineering and operations |> personnel. |> Additional Desired Qualifications _ |> Nuclear operating system knowledge. |> Experience writing test procedures and serving as a test director. |> Cross discipline experience, i.e. tubing, cable routing, cable raceway |> design, etc. | | | Which one is it: | | "Iranian Nationals need not apply" | | or | | "Free relocation to Tehran for successful applicant and family, included"

I was not aware that Berwick, PA was near Tehran. Hopefully the first requirement you list then applies.

Maybe I'll order "Nuclear Power Plant Design and Maintenance for Dummies" and give it a try. Oh wait, maybe I could send that book to Tehran :-)

Reply to
phil-news-nospam