OBVIOUS

It is OBVIOUS. (eer)

Eer is obvious.

I have battled with experts for many years about it, and taken deserved lumps for my lack of math to back it up.

But, eer is just plain obvious. To miss it would be a shame - we NEED it.

We can collect energy from the sun, the wind, waves, tides, etc.

We can STORE that energy - and there is such an unlimited supply of sources, that losses are not a problem.

We have technology for electric cars, and electricity has long been our way of distributing energy for other energy needs.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9

- Explain and prove it theoretically

- Demonstrate it practically

- Show how it is economically feasible

- Demonstrate the trade off's

- Get other people to support the idea

- Show the limitations, impact and scalability

In other words, make this great idea real to the rest of us.

Reply to
tbx135

Damn sure wish I could - but I can't.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9

Then forget about it.

Reply to
fabbl

Well, I just can't.

You should read the part of my text about the "trip to the store" with eer.

Just the possibility of having MORE energy AFTER the trip is cause for further interest.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9

Try a twelve-step program.

...and that doesn't ring a bell in your twisted little cranium? TANSTAAFL, is the common expression. The first law of thermodynamics makes you assertion simply asinine. The second and third make you a blithering idiot. ...though there is nothing new here.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Why should the First Law bother me, when the Second Law didn't?

Faraday was not around to see what can be done today.

We live in a solar system, which - I suggest to you - is as perpetual as all GET-OUT!

Yet, perpetual motion does not exist.

All I am saying with eer is that we could BORROW a little of that energy - whether it is perpetual or not.

We will lose big-time, if we get hung up on words.

It is the REAL world which needs the energy-function of oil - NOT the academic world.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9

You have a point (on top of your troll's head). You haven't a care about physics, so why should you care about polluting cyberspace. You're a child that is crying to be heard, no matter how bad the tantrum need be.

...good thing! Farady would be *horrified* by feerguy!

Not perpetual at all. We'll all die, as will the Solar System.

Exactly. ...and *YOU* haven't added any information to the mix to balance the oxygen you've used. Go kill yourself, the solar- system will be better off for it.

No your a fucktard! Your "prized" EER does no such thing, as has been pointed out *many* times. You're proposing to *store* energy (in an unworkable form), yet you claim to be "gathering" it. The "Gathering" is the real problem, which you say *nothing* about.

You can't read, so you're right. You will continue to be stupid.

No it is the real world that needs *OIL*. Sorry, but your eer doesn't heat my house.

(the retard)

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Actually, he might be interested.

There you go again.

I am RIGHT about eer.

I may have a detail wrong here or there, but the general idea is how energy will work on this planet for a thousand years.

I just assume that the average person - who is alive - already knows that oil and coal *store* energy.

We can gather pretty good now.

With eer, we could combine the electrical charge from about 15 different renewable sources.

THEN, since eer storage is a mobile thing, we could power our freaking cars with it.

It will.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9

Only in your dreams. He had more than a room-temperature IQ, which is far more than I can say about you.

No, *you* repeat your nonsense month after months, after even

*you* agree that it doesn't work. Perhaps you aren't a simple troll, but a troll you are. It's time your plug was pulled.

You haven't a clue.

You haven't a clue, OBVIOUSLY.

In chemical bonds, sure. You propose to store the energy in an electric field, *big* difference. Why aren't you proposing a magnetic field? ...or perhaps I should give you any more

*STUPID* ideas.

You're a fool. We can't gather your low-level energy at all. What can be gathered certainly doesn't need your asinine EER to be useful.

Fool! If the energy were useful we wouldn't need for it to be portable. It would be heating my house.

See! You're nothing other than a fucktard.

EER? Never! ...you damned fool! Chemical storage will always be more efficient.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

NEWS FLASH!! The moon has enought He3 to serve the Earth's power needs for the next 1000 years. It needs to be extracted on site, but it is a probability. It is the future. This Helium will be used as a fissionable fuel source.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

...and this is relevant how?

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Well, mobility makes a BIG difference.

If we wanted it to power our EV's, we would.

That too - no problem!

As in ever and ever?

FEerguy9

Think, you must think, not judge. It will be the next power source.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Your last sentence is SO wrong as to be laughable. ARM

Reply to
Alan McClure

Engineers judge ideas for a living. Your's (and FEERGUY's) sucks. Fusion is a neat idea. Them damned engineering problems keep getting in the way though.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Very poorly informed. I hope you're not an engineer. If you are, you would be better off selling insurance for a living. Try thinking with your brain, rather than your ASS.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Umm, Dennis is correct. He3 is hardly a "fissionable" fuel source. Since it's rather under Carbon, there isn't anything to be gained by its *fission*. Try again.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

fusion

Reply to