OBVIOUS

It is OBVIOUS. (eer)

Eer is obvious.

I have battled with experts for many years about it, and taken deserved lumps for my lack of math to back it up.

But, eer is just plain obvious. To miss it would be a shame - we NEED it.

We can collect energy from the sun, the wind, waves, tides, etc.

We can STORE that energy - and there is such an unlimited supply of sources, that losses are not a problem.

We have technology for electric cars, and electricity has long been our way of distributing energy for other energy needs.

Frank

Reply to
FEerguy9