on-line engineering design work

MFFIP, Inc. is actively recruiting engineers, scientists, mathematicians, technicians, security analysts, cryptographers and minds of all flavors to participate in an on-line technology discussion group.

Participants will be paid for a variety of on-line contributions.

All applicants must be eighteen years of age.

Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@mffip.com for details. David Cain

Muddle, Fluff & Foresight IP, Inc. creating everything

Reply to
David

cryptographers and

discussion

ah yes...another middle man. Impressive. It worked with dentists..why not... and home repairs... you just jack up the plumbers bill from 400 dollars to 800 dollars... instant profit.

with you deal you get to pick all those brains almost free...

get a cloo mon.

contributions.

Reply to
Phil Scott

I don't get it.,

I'd like to acquire more & do Greater things in Life than hang 'round working Ghetto Scene Progressions,

should i get the means from every legal opportunity I can handle...?

or: stick with my Partners & Ideals " Praying to God" it someday all pays off.

Is this another EMT Dream ?

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Hmm. There might be some licensing issues if the engineering consultation is provided to clients where the engineers are not licensed to practice. You are going to have to be very specific about how and where these services will be applied.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Their website:

no presence on the web, no address, no phone number, fake, complete phony

Reply to
Mr Bungle