Oscilloscope question

I recently purchased an Oscilloscope on Ebay but it didn't come with probes. It's a 10mhz dual trace. I have a local store that has 150mhz probes for sale but nothing smaller. Can I use a 150mhz probe on a 10mhz scope? If you're curious, here's the address of the probes.

Thanks

Reply to
PC

Check out

for 65Mhz probes. They should work OK. $19.95 a pop.

I got their 100MHz probes and am happy with them.

Al

Reply to
Al

Yes. TTYL

Reply to
repatch

in article 4097cf04$0$82258$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.fuse.net, PC at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 5/4/04 10:13 AM:

In principle, there should be no problem. In practice, you may run out of compensation capacitance range on the probe.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle