(OT) AnonCoward - My home brew circuit; an adjustable coil driver

Here's my video:

And this is the schematic to my circuit:

Here's what you wrote about my initial post sharing the video:

Now take a look at this other guy's Youtube post, especially his circuit board. Look familiar from DuckShit's Youtube post. As DuckTurd would say: he-he, , , etc. Misc Circuits: 555 Ignition Coil Driver with Jacob's Ladder*

*** end paste My circuit is NOT a copy of someone elses work, I lied about nothing. I made no claims to being the first to build an NE555 based driver ciruit nor did I ever claim to be the first to use the circuit to run a battery powered jacobs ladder. The remailing coward is talking pure shit, as usual, and this time, exposing the fact they have no actual knowledge of electronics. Heh, you're all nice and tied up in a bow; ready to be picked up by the brown box truck. Next time you want to write shit about something I wrote, make sure you can back your claims up. This is yet another case of you not being able to do so, AND getting caught not only lying your f****ng ass off about me (again) but also taking the time (you're so kind!) to show anyone reading that has a background in electronics that you really do NOT KNOW A DIODE FROM A RESISTOR, let alone anything else. Dumb shit.
Reply to
Diesel

The note regarding the capacitor bank appears to be cut off just when it was getting good. What's the deal with electrolytics? Do they explode, by chance?

"...you MUST NOT use electrolytics; these will"

Reply to
Char Jackson

Reversing the polarity can be quite dramatic.

Reply to
rbowman