part p

just been reading about part p . .what a c*ck up blairs lot ride again thank god i retire soon its down to the new sparkies . the best of luck they will need it .as most of them 3 months on a YOP scheme and they know it all i have been at it 40 years and still learning

Reply to
mjadkins

------------------------------------------------- Ted Rubberford. 'The Man In The Red Latex Skintight Suit'

Reply to
Teddy Rubberford

My father-in-law has recently retired (42 yrs in the game and like you has forgotten more than I know ! ) and feels exactly the same as you. He helps me out on jobs, as he knows the practices and I give him the regulations. At that point he laughs and says the lunatics have taken over the assylum!. I passed my c&g 236 pts 1&2 in 1999 and sat on them, I got my 2381 and 2391 this year and have started working for myself part time with a view to going full time. At the moment I work in the printing industry (permanant nights) and sick of it, but even I'm having second thoughts about going as a full time spark.

Reply to
johnmcg65

Reply to
david martin