PC Boards

I have a PC Board design that I have to get fabricated. I was curious if
anyone here in the group had any reccomendations as to what company I should
use.
I have no experience with making gerber files, but am familiar with ORCad
which has a layout utility in it. The board is relatively simple-- less
than 25 components or so. Probably can be done on a single- or two-layer
board.
This is probably not all the information that is needed, but all that I can
come up with at the moment. Thanks for any info you can provide,
Jason
Reply to
Jason Dugas