Anyone have a circuit board schematic for Emco Compact 5 PC?

Hi,

My Emco Compact 5 PC is not talking to the computer. I want to try to troubleshoot it myself but I need a schematic for circuit board. Currently I only have a wiring diagram, which is of limited use. I would gladly pay any postage and reproduction costs.

Thanks, Jerry

Remove delete and change com to net to reply via email

Reply to
J Gold

First thing to look at will be the RS232 line drivers and recievers. MC1488 and MC1489. They can fail....

Sorry don't have any schematics.

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

The interface is not RS232 (serial) its parallel.

Reply to
J Gold

Ah oops sorry about that, I forgot about the PC versions. Are you a member of the C5 yahoo group? There's some user over there.

I use a couple of modified C5 CNC's myself.

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon