For Sale - Lathe Chucking Packages

I have 2 complete chucking packages that came off of Might Viper VT10
lathes. The packages
include actuators, hoses, coolant collectors, drawtubes, 16C collet chucks,
fittings, and fasteners.
These are brand new. I took them off of new Mighty machines I was customizing
for a customer.
Price is whatever I can get for the pair, or one at a time. E-mail me if
you need exact
dimensions and details.
KG
__
I'm sick of spam.
The 2 in my address doesn't belong there.
Reply to
Kirk Gordon