For Sale - Lathe Chucking Packages

I have 2 complete chucking packages that came off of Might Viper VT10 lathes. The packages include actuators, hoses, coolant collectors, drawtubes, 16C collet chucks, fittings, and fasteners. These are brand new. I took them off of new Mighty machines I was customizing for a customer.

Price is whatever I can get for the pair, or one at a time. E-mail me if you need exact dimensions and details.

KG __ I'm sick of spam. The 2 in my address doesn't belong there.

Reply to
Kirk Gordon