place to borrow a pentium 4?

Does anyone know / recommend a local computer store where I could borrow a Pentium 4? I got a Core 2 E4300, but my motherboard's bios needs to be flashed first.

Thanks, Nicholas

Reply to
gatoatigrado

Yeah, turn left out of your front door, go south 300 yards, take the road on the left, go 250 yards, you'll see Joe's Computer Store For Fucktards and Free CPU Loan on the right next to the Where-The Fuck-Am- I-Located Inn.

Reply to
contrex