Power mains question: wire gauge

Not 36 gauge. 36 wires in the bundle to be pulled.

Pully Bully

Reply to
WoolyBully

You really are as stupid as DimBulb. Look what's above the "3" on your keyboard.

No, you simply can't think, but that's nothing new to anyone here.

Reply to
krw

No, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Then show us how, dimmie. The roof is only 9.5 feet off the floor.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then show us how, dimmie. The roof is only 9.5 feet off the floor.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You tie off to the floor. Up and over the rafter... Form a loop. Just enough for you to need to climb up a step or two to put your head into it..

Better make it at least two though. You'd warp the rafter down enough that one step wouldn't do the job... lard ass.

Reply to
AwlSome Auger

Correction: Go back to your blatantly obvious hard core senility onset. Anyone who has seen your posts over the years can see it. it is so obvious. Sad for you.

Reply to
DraconisExtinctor

You're as ignorant as KRW. Not all garages have 'rafters' that you can "up and over". Ever hear of a "PITTSBURG ROOF"?

You're as ignorant as KRW, and not everyone is a lard ass like you..

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Good Lord, you've taken the AlwaysWrong KoolAid, along with Fields.

Reply to
krw

Says the idiot that reads "plastic" and morphs it into "PVC".

You are a true retard.

Reply to
DraconisExtinctor

Reply to
John Fields

You are the expert at not thinking.

You're funny, Fields. Too bad you're such an idiot. You don't even know that 3 is "#", even though it's right in front of your stupid nose.

Reply to
krw

Plastic water pipe *is* PVC, moron.

Reply to
krw

Reply to
John Fields

Of course you project you inadequacies on others. It's always been your MO.

You're a liar.

You're a liar. But that's nothing new.

Reply to
krw

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

I don't need you to tell me you're stupid. Like DimBulb, you advertise the fact constantly.

Reply to
krw

The blind shall not see...

This is why, despite the only pre-requisite being a pre-death repentance, most sinners will *still* not ever be saved.

Despite being told that you were acting like an adolescent worm, you continued to do so, and enhanced your pathetic wormage even further.

You illustrate for the intelligent among us, just what the flaws in the human race are.

Not with your diatribes, but with your attempts at making a diatribe. It borders on funny, considering that you tout yourself as intelligent and civil.

Your senility onset is showing again.

Must be that curse I put on you about 8 years ago, when you started your baby bullshit back then, over in a.e.e. I hope the pain settles in soon.

Maybe you can figure out why an Easy-Bake-Oven works better with a 100W heating coil than it does with a 100 W light bulb.

Reply to
DarkMatter

4" really? How big it that compressor, 500 kW? Does it go over 3000'? Not that i am all that expert but that is the size of compressor and the run length i saw last time i saw one plumbed at 4". And that one was done by an expert.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk