Power mains question: wire gauge

Some people also pull THHN or CAT5 off the box spool the same way, also makes a mess. It takes more time but if you spiral (cable) your bundle the pull cord will not get mixed. Never has for me.
Tom Biasi wrote:

Where is it in the NEC that you can 'spiral the wires'? They don't even allow you to tape them

Where does it say I can't twist them as I feed them?
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:42:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Cite that
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:25:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
Clearly it's difficult to pull #36 wire through conduit, but with your
professed expertise in all things non-trivial, one would think you'd

You're as clueless as Michael. Actually more, since I corrected the tupo some time back.
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:07:46 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
You really didn't, since all you made reference to was the missing #
sign, but not its location in the string.

You really are as stupid as DimBulb. Look what's above the "3" on your keyboard.

No, you simply can't think, but that's nothing new to anyone here.
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:49:02 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
Speaking about not thinking, it's interesting to note that, in an
argument, whenever you come up against the stops because of your

You are the expert at not thinking.

You're funny, Fields. Too bad you're such an idiot. You don't even know that <shift>3 is "#", even though it's right in front of your stupid nose.
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 09:32:54 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
Of course; that's why it's so easy to see through your sad little
charade of literacy.

Of course you project you inadequacies on others. It's always been your MO.

You're a liar.

You're a liar. But that's nothing new.
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:08:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
If that were true you'd be appear to be a great deal more sagacious
than you actually are.
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:08:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
See what I mean?

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:40:40 -0600, John Fields

I don't need you to tell me you're stupid. Like DimBulb, you advertise the fact constantly.
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:27:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

The blind shall not see...
This is why, despite the only pre-requisite being a pre-death repentance, most sinners will *still* not ever be saved.
Despite being told that you were acting like an adolescent worm, you continued to do so, and enhanced your pathetic wormage even further.
You illustrate for the intelligent among us, just what the flaws in the human race are.
Not with your diatribes, but with your attempts at making a diatribe. It borders on funny, considering that you tout yourself as intelligent and civil.
Your senility onset is showing again.
Must be that curse I put on you about 8 years ago, when you started your baby bullshit back then, over in a.e.e. I hope the pain settles in soon.
Maybe you can figure out why an Easy-Bake-Oven works better with a 100W heating coil than it does with a 100 W light bulb.
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:44:15 -0800, DarkMatter

Those who are always wrong, are certainly stupid, AlwaysWrong.
<nothing more needs to be known about AlwaysWrong>
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:27:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
You just can't help yourself, can you?
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 02:23:36 -0600, John Fields

You're just helpless.
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:06:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

--
Ignoratio elenchi.

No wit, no humor, no sense, just an abiding need to inflict pain by