Re: Fakey pegs irony meters again

Chimpy: "Utility companies won't even install straight 120 volt

>services to homes anymore." when in fact Trailer Trash Tony Ray Eak's >utility, quoted above, does exactly that, even today, if that's what's >requested. That quote is from their *rates* *page*. LOL

I have 240 volts in my house. Therefore you are wrong.

Chimpy thinks each leg running into a house is 240 volts: "they're 240 >volt legs" (Chimpy's words), and the neutral is 120 volts: "120 volt >neutral" (Chimpy's words), because he's a *moron*.

Checkie didn't say that.

Reply to
Skeeter

You said I only had 120 volts. I win.

I like making you spend all night posting mile long screeds.

Reply to
Skeeter

Might as well be.

Reply to
Skeeter

That made no sense at all. Are you mad because the old gang shit on you?

Reply to
Skeeter