Re: Power Fault Analysis Software

"James Lamb" wrote in news:SDhac.5069$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

I am looking for a short-circuit analysis software package, for > analyzing commercial building distribution systems. I don't need a > full-blown package for thousands of nodes; I usually only need to do > eight or ten--I can't imagine needing more than a couple dozen nodes. > > Does anyone have a recommendation? > > Thanks! > >

If you only need eight or ten nodes in some software then I would suggest programming your own. It is not hard to find the information on sequence theory, and this is pretty much all you need. (Some programming knowledge as well) Even if you don't know much about programming or sequence theory it shouldn't take too much time to learn as much as you need to write a simple program. Good luck!

Bill

Reply to
Bill