Reverse-Sex TNC

I thought I posted this request last week, but as yet my newsreader has failed to see it. Sorry if this is a duplicate for some of you.

I need a reverse-sex TNC cable connector so that I can play with (excuse me, heuristically manipulate) a popsicle-stick yagi to try and hit the local ISP access point, which is hidden by our local conifer forest.

Normally, we would call this a MALE cable connector (internal threads on the ground and a pointed pin on the center conductor), but the device I need has a female pin on the center conductor.

Pasternack has them, but has a $100 minimum. That's a hell of a lot of $15 adapters. Anybody else got a source without a minimum?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Weir

Doesn't the subscriber-unit/transceiver-gizmo vendor have anything?

No higher-gain yagi available?

--s falke

Reply to
s falke