SCN2672AC3N40 Datasheet/Description???

Hi,

A friend of mine recently gave me a box full of old electronic components and there are a large amount of SCN2672AC3N40 IC's that I can't find a datasheet for. Does anyone know what this chip does, who made it, and where I might be able to find a datasheet?

The following is printed on the 40-pin DIP package:

S8335 SCN2672A C3N40C

Thanks,

steve h.

Reply to
steve h.

"steve h." schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Steve,

FAIK the SCN2672 was part of a chip set meant to build a text terminal back in the eighties. The parts were (SCN)2670, 2671, 2672 and 2677. Assuming the "A" part to be the A-version of the original SCN2672, it should be the part for the videotiming. Hardly interesting anymore.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter