Seek cheap mains generator to use in garage

Reply to
george_corinne

as I said they may have others but thanks for giving me a piece of your mind. Just a shame you can't really spare it.

But I guess that makes it all the more generous of you.

thanks

Reply to
Big Mc

I have one of the Makro 2300VA one. Its pretty good last a long time on fuel (large tank) however I just managed to snap the pull cord which is an utter pain in the arse, (I seem to be forever fixing pull cords on these kind of small engines)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dilbert" saying something like:

There's a lot of them around mis-labelled as being bigger than they are, so watch out.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon