Seek: UK 3-pin mains plug with on-off SWITCH

On the basis that you didn't add a smiley, I'm assuming your question to be genuine.

Those working in the electrical industry often refer to a socket outlet as a "plug"; by inference the thing that plugs in to this is known as a "plug top". When Tuppence said "plug top", he meant the whole plug.

I've no idea for the reason for this confusion of terms, other than historical. "Plugs" were certainly always called "plug tops" when I started in the industry 40 years ago.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Thanks mate. Well done.

Reply to
Alex Coleman

I've just checked in B&Q. They have the plugs. Also triple adapters with all outlets switched.

Reply to
thoss