sine wave inverter

Has anyone details or plans or web sites for a sine wave (or modified square wave) 12Vdc/24Vdc to 230Vac inverter. Prefer one with a battery charge circuit and one capable of running a 100W HF radio transceiver.

Reply to
George Shaw

Why bother. If you are going to power a piece of equipment that works on DC why go through an ac inverter. Why not go to the required voltages directly and power the equipment from that.

It would be much smaller and far more efficient than going through ac particularly if you want 60 hertz ac. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE