The CFA de-bagged (Was: Re: First "Del" and now "D'Alembertian"!)

Anyone who underestimates the toughness, tenacity, and resilience of the British people is a fool. The Irish Republican Army waged a terrorist campaign against London for years without having any effect whatsoever on British resolve. While I'm no fan of the British, I'd like to see some of our whining, sweat-drenched, paranoid patriots make a stab at doing even half as well.

73, Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Reply to
Tom Donaly

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:12:28 GMT, zzzpk_pkearn_class_a@its-as-easy-as-they-say-multi_band_cb_is_here.eircom.es.it.net (ZZZZPK ) Gave us:

Wrong. More landlord mentality bullshit.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:59:34 -0700, Richard Clark Gave us:

Hahaha...

Nope.

Watch out for RoHS though.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:40:38 -0700, Richard Clark Gave us:

Absolutely flawless!

Reply to
TokaMundo

The U.K. is in much better shape financially than the United States. It's in most country's interest to keep their currency cheap in relation to the dollar. They can sell more widgets that way.

73, Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Reply to
Tom Donaly

Hi Tom,

Seems to be the white house monetary policy too (I wonder if they know we use the dollar?).

73's Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Reply to
Richard Clark

Hi Richard, I think the only currency they understand is oil, which just appreciated mightily against the dollar.

73, Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Reply to
Tom Donaly

Hi Tom,

Funny about that. Before the election, the cost of Gas taxes pushing a gallon over $2 would cripple us. Instead we pay $2.50 and the economy is just fine thank you and the arabs get more than the tax revenue we didn't add. Let's see, we pay them more, take in less tax, and add a 10 year off-budget item of $100 Billion. Sounds like Osama's slush fund is doing better than the market. Could be the golden investment for social security diversion if you didn't end up in a Git'mo rest home for the aged financial supporters of terrorism. Who knows? Filling up your gas tank could get you to the tropics sooner than you might imagine. Flown there on 'Merican Oil? (Such irony anticipated in the goofs there too.)

A trillion here, and a trillion there, and soon you are talking about real money.... Let's see, if a million monkeys printed a million dollars a decade, how much would a banana cost by the next election? There's one chimp that doesn't care.

73's Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Reply to
Richard Clark

Hi Richard, Indeed. If you're hopelessly in debt, there's one thing that is guaranteed to save you: runaway inflation. It worked after Viet Nam and it will work after Iraq.

73, Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Reply to
Tom Donaly

We only sell weapons to people that aren't intending to shoot at us.

Seems this intention backfired!

Reply to
Philip de Cadenet

Dear ZZZZPK (no call, no location):

I thought you were describing the Scots until the word "part." Mac N8TT

Reply to
J. Mc Laughlin

No, no, no.

The pound is robust. The dollar is taking a long time to catch up in value.

Reply to
Polymath

What touching agony in that expression [classic denial].

Uh-huh, and back when the conversion rate was nearly 1 for 5 and there was an "empire," how much Gold could you get in conversion?

If robust means plummeted by 95% and ruling an island, then you probably have a stock portfolio full of Dot.Coms.

Don't take this as a stick in the eye from your 'Merican cousins, our white house is trying to get us to grow our hair long so we can braid it in queues before we start doing laundry for the Chinese. Its our new Social Security investment plan in the future.

73's Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Reply to
Richard Clark

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:33:53 +0100, "Polymath" Gave us:

How many stereo makers are there in Europe?

In the seventies? The eighties?

PC makers?

You wouldn't be on this forum, were it not for us.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:06:04 -0700, Richard Clark Gave us:

I think you'd make a good stand up comic.

We could call you "the sad truth".

Reply to
TokaMundo

: The British Empire must, as one would expect, have an Emperor, and : particularly a British Emperor. If we scan the list of Royals over : time, certainly Britain had an Emperor (Carausius) during the Roman

i think ( 80% sure-ish) you'll find that ONE of the lesser known titles of HRH QE II is EMPEROR

Reply to
ZZZZPK

: We, or more correctly our forefathers, were patriots as far as we were : concerned, revolutionists, ingrates, and other labels as perceived by the : British oppressors.

exactly my point.

some of the countries of TODAY who seem to POLICE THE WORLD were themselves CREATED as a result of acts of TERRORISM.

Some of these countries ACTUALLY CELEBRATE the results of this TERRORISM on some day during the year.

A topic usually IGNORED.

Reply to
ZZZZPK

Not since 1947.