The CFA de-bagged (Was: Re: First "Del" and now "D'Alembertian"!)

OK. For a police state to exist, the second step is saturation video surveillance of the downtown area of your capital.

The third step is to destroy the public library system through non-judicially-supervised, on-demand, secret surveillance.

Reply to
kashe

... for which, read -- dogged intransigence in defense of imperialism.

... until?

Reply to
kashe

You Americans got a taste of terrorism in your own back yard and lost interest in funding Irish Republican terrorists.

It's a shame it took so long.

Reply to
Polymoth

We Americans are are at the root of all the worlds problems. It has been so stated by Saddam Hussen, Castro, and various other idiots, and now confirmed by you.

Find a spot on my big fat hairy McDonalds eating ass and kiss it. I weary of your anti American rhetoric and lack of appreciation for saving your sorry asses!

You fail to take responsibility for your own lives and like petulant children find it easier blame America.

Reply to
Fred W4JLE

I have always used the CFA as a mobile antenna!

Get with the program people, you will be hard pressed to find a better antenna for this purpose!

As a shack antenna, it sucks!

However, what other antenna can you chuck a motor into, slap a steering wheel and horn on and drive?

You guys are all wet, as usual...

John

Reply to
John Smith

Good idea. It certainly helped the Brits nail down the perps.

I hope you don't get your engineering information from CBS news too.

Reply to
keith