too much hum...

FORTRAN, version G or something like that. :-)

Reply to
Phil Munro

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:44:20 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

Maybe you "Wowed" him with your good looks, and he "Fluttered" away.

Fuck you.

You wouldn't know what a friend is, so you certainly wouldn't recognize one, dipshit.

You, and your alternate font is about as retarded as it gets, Roy BOY. You STILL don't know how to make a proper Usenet post.

You ARE the rodent.

Hahahaha... sucking on the government tit, are we?

You are likely more pathetic than I originally thought.

Want proof? Keep lodging threats.

Reply to
TokaMundo

You can do lots better at CON ED etc.

ToKa

Truth is I've been watching you' since; Radio GA GA, radio goo goo......

no te mates, ni me encojones mas =AE

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:27:20 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

You're an idiot, stalker boy.

Come me feces, dumbfuck.

Reply to
TokaMundo

Re: too much hum... Group: alt.engineering.electrical Date: Wed, Jun 29, 2005, 2:02am (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org (TokaMundo) On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:27:20 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us: You can do lots better at CON ED etc. ToKa [I was wrong }:-( ] Truth is I've been watching you' since; Radium GA GA

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:13:20 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

You're an idiot.

If it's a fact, it ain't slander. You be stupid, and that is a fact.

You be real dumb.

AND you're full of shit as well. BTW, retard... there is NO comma after a period!

LAME!!!

Reply to
TokaMundo

This seems hopeless but, Toka said: a comma doesn't go after a period.

That's were you're wrong., it describes a different thread in the same sentence.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:44:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:44:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

If you are sooo smart, dipshit, then post like you had an education past the second grade.

Reply to
TokaMundo

Wed, Jun 29, 2005, 8:04am (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org (TokaMundo) On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:44:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us: it's just a lazy (;) [some shit like that] did you get your meds intake adjusted.In other words people needing correction of this type should be directed to go to; alt.grammar.punctuation.edu not harangued by a guy with a dim torch in the dark. =A0=A0If you are sooo smart, despot, then post like you had an education past the second grade.

----------------------------

I'm so smart you don't even know your Stupid........

About the previous reply Flutter Nutter., Wow Glad you noticed, One's always looking for another backward like you for a friend.

You Drive The Hysterisis Curve Real High ~ Oops you probably don't know what that is ???

Roy Q.T. Ghetto Technician [I don't make em, I just fix em]

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:56:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

Bet your eyes are brown too!

Give it up, retard boy.

You're an idiot, idiot.

It would help if you knew how to spell the word.

And you claim to be a technician.

You are technically a retard. That is a fact.

A total retard.

Gang boy mentality, E-1 grade twit is a closer description.

You couldn't fix a burnt out flashlight bulb.

Reply to
TokaMundo

From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org (TokaMundo)

Are you sure weed is good for you ? you better ask your parole officer again.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:56:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us: Ref: I'm so smart you don't even know your Stupid........ You Drive The Hysterisis Curve Real High .

=A0=A0=A0=A0It would help if you knew how to spell the word.

Hahaha what an imbecile., that is how it's written., you're injecting too much noise.

=A0=A0=A0=A0You couldn't fix a burnt out flashlight bulb.

You fool, yes, I could fix a flashlight bulb., stick in a Tokamundos ass & Recycle it for a few measly cents on the dollar.....

you're asshole is brown, don't bet on me anymore, you sound like a pissant smurfed out jew.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.